Robots.txt big issue - Software Support - PKP Community Forum

It looks like the robots.txt file was written assuming that it could be dropped in as a subdirectory. This is, to my knowledge, unsupported by ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

the robot.txt not updating - page 2 - WordPress.org

the robot.txt not updating ... Hello, We have noted this issue before from our other clients before and a major cause of the issue was the WP-Optimize plugin. The ...

Inclusion Guidelines for Webmasters - Google Scholar

This documentation describes the technology behind indexing of websites with scholarly articles in Google Scholar. It's written for webmasters who would ...

Robots.txt - General Support - ProcessWire

Hey guys, It's been a while! Any rules of thumb as to exactly what are the minimum directories that need to be made open in robots.txt so ...

pkp/ojs: Open Journal Systems is open source software to ... - GitHub

Open Journal Systems is open source software to manage scholarly journals. - pkp/ojs.

Discourse - Archiveteam

Discourse is a forum/Q&A hybrid. It is both an open-source forum software and a forum hosting service. Contents. 1 ...

Community addon's - Warmane | Forum

Go into the Interface folder > AddOns folder. Open the My AddOns folder and move the extracted folders (example DBM-Brawlers) in your My AddOns ...

https://github.com/pkp/ojs/commit/c49e1c8e323c9b81...

... pkp | 2 +- 8 files changed, 66 insertions(+) ... issue IDs; this caused problems with 2.x -> 2.2.0 ... support - commit ...