Robots.txt big issue - Software Support - PKP Community Forum

It looks like the robots.txt file was written assuming that it could be dropped in as a subdirectory. This is, to my knowledge, unsupported by ...

OJS mobile friendly - Software Support - PKP Community Forum

Two issues remain pending: Text too small to read; Viewport not set. To fix them, the following line should be appended to robots.txt (located ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

the robot.txt not updating - page 2 - WordPress.org

the robot.txt not updating ... Hello, We have noted this issue before from our other clients before and a major cause of the issue was the WP-Optimize plugin. The ...

Inclusion Guidelines for Webmasters - Google Scholar

This documentation describes the technology behind indexing of websites with scholarly articles in Google Scholar. It's written for webmasters who would ...

Robots.txt - General Support - ProcessWire

Hey guys, It's been a while! Any rules of thumb as to exactly what are the minimum directories that need to be made open in robots.txt so ...

pkp/ojs: Open Journal Systems is open source software to ... - GitHub

Open Journal Systems is open source software to manage scholarly journals. - pkp/ojs.

Discourse - Archiveteam

Discourse is a forum/Q&A hybrid. It is both an open-source forum software and a forum hosting service. Contents. 1 ...

Community addon's - Warmane | Forum

Go into the Interface folder > AddOns folder. Open the My AddOns folder and move the extracted folders (example DBM-Brawlers) in your My AddOns ...

https://github.com/pkp/ojs/commit/c49e1c8e323c9b81...

... pkp | 2 +- 8 files changed, 66 insertions(+) ... issue IDs; this caused problems with 2.x -> 2.2.0 ... support - commit ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024